|Can you fix it?
Hey there! I'm Bud, one of the engineers for the World Works, the
machine that runs the world. I know that probably susrprises you, but really, we don't
have time to explain now. See we're having a little problem.
Something went wrong. I mean WRONG.
Earthquakes, floods in the desert, rivers drying up, flying
cows ... you get the picture. We think there might be something stuck in the machine ...
and, the biggest problem is ... we need someone to help us out.
Listen, I GOTTA GO - the Amazon just drained into the Sahara
and all the camels are floating away!
You must embark on a great quest, travelling to the center of
the Earth to right what went wrong. Discover the secrets of your planet's past, uncover
the lost world of the mechanimals, and do it fast. If you can't fix it, THE FUTURE WILL BE
Ages 9 & up
- A captivating storyline that unfolds the different ways each
time you play
- Innovative interface that allows you to converse with the
- Breathtaking, fully navigable environments designed by
renowned artist Wiesner
- Fully rendered 3D characters with unique personalities
- Over 22 hand painted locations
- Over 20 hours of gameplay
- Over 1 hour of dialogue
Minimal system requirements:
- 486/100 MHz or higher
- Windows 3.1 or higher
- 12 MB RAM
- 4x CDROM drive
- MPC2-compatible sound card (22 KHz, 16-bit)
- SVGA-display (256 colours)
- 6 MB free hard disk space (15 MB for Windows 3.1)