|A Supernatural Adventure
The first game featuring Video Reality, the all-immersive technology
that puts you in the game.
Temüjin is the world's first game with Video-Reality
Technology. Shot entirely on 35 mm film, with absolutely no rendered backgrounds, this
supernatural adventure will immerse you in 360º of completely seamless, incredible
realistic, motion picture-quality gaming.
Centuries ago, powerful magic locked an ancient evil safely
aaway from humanity. Now the force that enslaved a continent lies hidden inside the
Here, among artifacts from the tomb of Temüjin - the great
conqueror known as Genghis Khan - its power grows. To fight it, you must unravel the
mystery. The only thing you know for sure is that the capricorn, a jeweled goat head,
somehow holds the key.
Explore the museum. Confront other characters. Solve the
puzzles. Reveal the truth.
You hold the future of the human race in your hands.
- Navigate with 360º mobility through the most elaborate
adventure game ever - with lavish sets, live characters, and an intriguing story line.
- Experience hours of gameplay with a series of challenging and
unique puzzles that enables you to unveil the past and expose the evil in the present.
- Immerse yourself in a 35 mm cinematic marvel that brings
CDROM-adventure gaming to a new plateau.
- Lose yourself in this supernatural adventure with its haunting
original music score and digitally created special effects.
ESRB: Teen (13+)
- Windows 95 or Windows NT
- Pentium 90 MHz+
- 16 MB RAM
- 2 x CDROM-drive
- 20 MB of temporary space on C:\Drive
- 16 Bit Windows compatible sound card
- SVGA Graphics for 640 x 480 High Color (16 bit)
- 2 MB VRAM strongly recommended
- Microsoft compatible mouse