|A mysterious power. A terrifying disease. A
mutating galaxy. The hunt for the cure begins ...
the midst of a massive terraforming project, the enigmatic NTI life form has uncovered
something deadly: a fast moving viral disease left by an ancient alien race to mutate life
into its own image. The virus is intelligent. Adaptable. Predatory. If it isn't contained,
all native life in the galaxy will perish.
As Bud or Lindsey Brigman the "Finders" - your
mission is to return to Deepcore and the NTI Ark in search of some answers. Travel to the
alien resarch lab at Europa Station and meet the NTI Caretaker and all of his endangered
children. Hunt through the twisted passageways of Europa's core for the cause of the
sinister disease. Equipped with nothing but your wits, you venture into dangerous alien
worlds to search for the cure - and fight to survive!
- Real time, immersive first person adventure
- Over 50 enganging puzzles und hundreds of rooms to explore
- Four unique worlds provide hours of fascinating gameplay
- Comprehensive story line is a continuation of the original
- Classic animated look and feel, minimal violence and a heroic
theme - an ideal game for the entire family
- Beautiful cinematic sequences, lush aural soundscapes and a
CD-quality soundtrack intensify the immersive environment
Compatible with low-end pentium systems. Does not reuqire
hardware accelaration or 3D video card.
Mild animated violence
24 MB RAM