|Where can you go on the world's last night?
From the creators of The Key: Flight from Arcadia
A devastated planet
The planet Larson's Folly was at one time home to a rich,
thriving civilisation. That changed one night when a dazzling light display filled their
sky-light not from the rising sun but from a deadly stellar shockwave.
The shockwave hit the planet with titanic force and instantly
destroyed it, turning the entire world into dust. No living thing on the planet survived.
One question remained: did the inhabitants of this ancient
world escape the destruction, or did their home become their final destination?
- Multiple levels of difficulty - select an easier level to
receive more hints
- Original soundtrack provided by Ben Cooper
- Built-in walkthrough - easily obtain the answer to the puzzles
you are currently facing
- High-resolution raytraced graphics
- Zip-to menu - instantly access any location in the game
- Engaging storyline written by the science fiction author
behind the Starman Series
- Hidden Easter Eggs including alternate endings and
Minimal system requirements:
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium II 600 MHz
- 8x CDROM
- Graphic card 32 bit color
- DirectX 8.1
- Mouse, keyboard